Title: Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server
Netsh Technical Reference
Author: James McIllece, Brit Weston, Jim Holtzman, Greg Lindsay, Corey Plett, Dave Bishop, Karen Carncross
Date Published: May 2010, Microsoft Corporation
File size: 869 KB
Format: CHM file (help file)
Download URL: Netsh_TechnicalReference.zip
This document provides a comprehensive command reference for networking technologies such as:
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Network Tracing
- Routing and Remote Access
- And other technologies for which there are netsh commands.
Netsh commands offer an alternative to configuring network technologies using the Windows interface. You can run netsh commands in batch files and scripts, and you can run them from the netsh prompt by manually typing commands. You can use netsh commands to configure both local and remote computers.
Props: Found via Keith Combs’ blog