My iMac and I finally learned to work together, and I’m happy to report that Episode 1 of the No Geek Left Behind video blog has finally been born.
I want to personally thank a few folks who really helped make this happen:
- Vlad – Thanks for the ENORMOUS patience, for being an excellent web host, and for being such a world-class Mac H8R. I probably would have done this entire project on a PC if you didn’t hate Macs so much.
- Chris – Thanks for help with the WordPress migration, video pointers & for being there on IM when I needed to vent. You’re always there in a pinch man.
- Elsa – Thanks to you, Mark Mulcahy, Polaris and Mezzotint Label for the tunes! You guys TOTALLY rock!
- Ryanne & Michael – Thanks for the excellent vlogging tutorial! I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Steven Washburn at Apple – Thanks for helping me learn to like (not love) my iMac. The Apple Juice is sweet.
- Seth – Lastly, thanks for constantly pestering me with Vista questions, for ruining good footage by talking over the video, and for generally making this project take longer than necessary to get off the ground. Seriously though, thanks for camera work dude.
And here it is in all it’s QuickTime glory (the WMV version will have to wait until after the weekend):
Title: No Geek Left Behind – Episode 1
Run time: 5 minutes 18 seconds
Screen size: 320×240
File size: 26.7 MB