Get training at your own pace on 2007 Microsoft Office user interface, or learn what’s new with your favorite program.
Each E-Learning Course is available offline for 90 days, takes about 1 hour, and helps you take advantage of new functionality by focusing on the features that will affect you the most.
- Course 4697: New Microsoft Office 2007 User Interface
- Course 4622: Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Course 4623: Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Course 4624: Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Course 4625: Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Course 4626: What’s New in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Course 4627: What’s New in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Course 4628: What’s New in Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Course 4629: What’s New in Microsoft Office Visio 2007
- Course 4698: What’s New in Microsoft Office Groove 2007
FREE E-book: First Look 2007 Microsoft Office System
(Adobe PDF file – 6MB – 213 pages)
Author: Katherine Murray
With this free ebook from Microsoft Press, you’ll get the full story on Microsoft 2007 Office system directly from the Microsoft product group. This book gives you the inside scoop on the Microsoft 2007 Office system and is designed to help you get a quick sense of the huge range of changes and enhancements made to the Microsoft Office System.
It will inspire you to try out some of the new features as you’re working with early versions of the software on your own systems. Some of the biggest work challenges that we face today—information overload, knowledge management, collaboration limitations, localization issues, and more—are directly addressed by new and revamped features in 2007 Microsoft Office System. See how the 2007 release will make your life easier!
The print version is available in July at booksellers everywhere.
Source: Heartland Area Technical Partner Newsletter