You know her, you love her, and she’s back! We’re talking about none other than Beatrice Mulzer. Anyone who’s been around the SMB space for a while will remember Bea for her well known books like the Top 15 SMB Consultants the 70-282 Exam Prep and the Small Business Specialist Primer.
Bea is back and this time she’s joined by Walter Glenn and Scott Lowe and has just released a must-have book for those working towards certification on SBS 2008!
Title: MCTS Study Guide (Exam 70-653): Configuring Windows Small Business Server 2008
Authors: Beatrice Mulzer, Walter Glenn and Scott Lowe
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Published: August 19, 2009
Retail: $69.99 USD ($44.09 at Amazon.com)
Description: Announcing an all-new SELF-PACED TRAINING KIT designed to help maximize your performance on 70-653, the required exam for the new Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Small Business Server 2008, Configuration certification or the Microsoft Small Business Specialist (SBSC) designation.
This 2-in-1 kit includes the official Microsoft study guide, plus practice tests on CD to help you assess your skills. It comes packed with the tools and features exam candidates want most:
- In-depth, self-paced training based on final exam content
- Rigorous, objective-by-objective review
- Exam tips from expert exam-certified authors
- Customizable testing options
- Real-world scenarios
- Case study examples
- Troubleshooting labs
Work at your own pace through the lessons and lab exercises. This official study guide covers deploying hardware and software for Small Business Server servers, migrating to SBS 2008, joining computers to the domain, modifying Remote Web Workplace (RWW) and RAS, and working with Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Exchange server technologies.
- Assess yourself using 200 practice questions on the CD, featuring multiple, customizable testing options to meet your specific needs.
- Choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on discrete objectives.
- Get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including pointers back to the book for further study.
You also get an exam discount voucher—making this kit an exceptional value and a great career investment.