The SMS&P Heartland District Partner team at Microsoft announced Windows Vista Hands on Labs taking place in February & March 2007.
Windows Vista Agenda
This course will provide participants with an experience of Windows Vista from a deployment and implementation perspective along with some of the service opportunities around Windows Vista.
- Windows Vista new features & functionality
- Business Desktop Deployment (BDD)
- Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT 5.0)
- Built-in Diagnostics
- Group Policy
- Windows Vista Hardware Accelerator
Training Location, Date & Time:
- Southfield – Feb. 7th Microsoft Southfield Office – 19th Floor MPR Click HERE for directions.
- Columbus – Feb. 19th Microsoft Columbus Office MPR Click HERE for directions.
- Nashville – March 14th Microsoft Mason Office MPR Click HERE for directions.
- Louisville – March 16th University Of Louisville, Shelby Campus iTRC Click HERE for directions
Course commences at 9:00 am sharp and closes at 5:00. Continental Breakfast and Box Lunch will be included.
Requirements to attend:
- Must be a Microsoft Registered Partner or above
- Must Provide Hardware capable of running Windows Vista & Virtual Server
- Must print Hands on Lab materials used in course work
- Must provide external USB drive for Virtual Server Images
- Must provide for own travel and lodging if necessary
- Must provide long Ethernet cable for connectivity
Seats are limited and will be secured on a first come; first served basis.
Southfield – Click Here to Register!
Columbus – Click Here to Register!
Nashville – Click Here to Register!
Louisville – Click Here to Register!