Microsoft recently (18 Feb 2014) posted a very detailed list of top Microsoft Support solutions to the most common issues experienced using Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard (updated quarterly).
Note: Some content that applies to earlier versions of Windows Server is listed, because it can be helpful with SBS 2011 Standard issues also.
The blog post contains solutions related to:
- Active Directory and Directory Services
- Client Computers issues
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Mail flow issues
- Network and Web Connectivity
- Reliability and Performance
- Small Business Server (SBS) Components
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Installation and Migration