Microsoft recently (18 Feb 2014) posted a very detailed list of top Microsoft Support solutions to the most common issues experienced using Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard (updated quarterly).
Note: Some content that applies to earlier versions of Windows Server is listed, because it can be helpful with SBS 2011 Standard issues also.
The blog post contains solutions related to:
- Active Directory and Directory Services
- Client Computers issues
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Mail flow issues
- Network and Web Connectivity
- Reliability and Performance
- Small Business Server (SBS) Components
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Installation and Migration
Server 2012 R2 Essentials is finally getting some love from the Microsoft Virtual Academy!
Behold: 4.5 hours of Essentials 2012 R2 goodness!
Instructor: David Fabritius – Microsoft Product Marketing Manager
Description: Join Microsoft Product Marketing Manager David Fabritius as he takes you through Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and the new Windows Server Essentials Experience role available on the Standard and Datacenter editions of Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Overview (36 minutes)
- Deployment Options and Licensing (36 minutes)
- Installation, Migration, and Getting Started (48 minutes)
- Server Management and Monitoring (46 minutes)
- Cloud Integration and Add-Ins (40 minutes)
- User and Computer Management (32 minutes)
- User Experience (33 minutes)
BONUS: There is also a TechNet Virtual Lab for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9836955
Source: Small Business Server Blog