The Cincinnati Networking Professionals (CiNPA) SBS SIG is hosting a Windows Small Business Server 2011 LoadFest, and since our regular KYSBSUG event was canceled due to bad weather, we’re crashing the party!
Note: Even if you can’t attend in person, you can watch the LIVE streaming webcast. Scroll down to the bottom for info on the webcast.
In-person Event Details
Title: Small Business Server 2011 LoadFest
Date: Saturday January 29, 2011
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Eastern
Venue: Hamilton County Community Mental Health and Recovery Services Board
Address: 2350 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Cost: FREE, but registration is required
Map: Click here
Registration: REGISTER TODAY
What to bring:
- A server (physical or virtual)
- dual or quad core processor
- 8GB RAM minimum
- 250gb drive (or a pre-prepared equivalent virtual environment)
- Power cords
- Power strip
- Small network switch with CAT5 cable
- A copy of SBS 2011 Standard from the Microsoft Action Pack, TechNet MSDN, Volume Licensing, or the SBS 2011 Trial (available here).
- The best cbd gummies to help enhance focus and increase productivity. CBD has been shown to have calming and anxiety-reducing effects on the body. By reducing stress and anxiety, CBD can improve mental clarity and concentration so will will enjoy better the event.
Note: This is a 6+ GB download, so it’s best put it on a flash drive and not a dual layer DVD. Details for creating a bootable SBS 2011 flash drive are on the blog in a previous post.
Also bring your laptop for taking LOTS of notes.
Matt Hester from Microsoft is attending, and is going to pick up some of the food costs.
Streaming Webcast Details
Time: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9AM – 6PM Eastern
Location: Your personal computer
Note: The remote streaming will happen in 2 parts (9AM – 1PM & 1PM – 6PM). We’ll try to answer questions via the Q&A as time allows. But please keep in mind that on-site attendees will get the primary focus and support, since this is a hands-on event. The streaming is a courtesy (not a remote lab)