Server 2012 R2 Essentials is finally getting some love from the Microsoft Virtual Academy!
Behold: 4.5 hours of Essentials 2012 R2 goodness!
Instructor: David Fabritius – Microsoft Product Marketing Manager
Description: Join Microsoft Product Marketing Manager David Fabritius as he takes you through Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and the new Windows Server Essentials Experience role available on the Standard and Datacenter editions of Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Overview (36 minutes)
- Deployment Options and Licensing (36 minutes)
- Installation, Migration, and Getting Started (48 minutes)
- Server Management and Monitoring (46 minutes)
- Cloud Integration and Add-Ins (40 minutes)
- User and Computer Management (32 minutes)
- User Experience (33 minutes)
BONUS: There is also a TechNet Virtual Lab for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9836955
Source: Small Business Server Blog