Nowadays you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone who’s talking about virtualization. I’m guessing that your technicians are up-to-speed with virtualization, but are your sales folks?
- Part 1 – The Basics (38 minutes)
- Part 2a – Server Virtualization Solutions (52 minutes)
- Part 2b – Desktop Virtualization Solutions (37 minutes)
- Part 2c – Microsoft Virtualization Management Solutions (29 minutes)
- Part 3 – Understand Microsoft Virtualization Licensing (35 minutes)
- Part 4 – Microsoft Virtualization and the Competition (32 minutes)
Note: You must have a Microsoft Partner ID linked with your Windows Live ID and sign in to view these webcasts.
In addition to some great (and free) information, Microsoft is providing an incentive for Microsoft Partners to attend these trainings. They are giving away:
- Two (2) HP EX90 MediaSmart Servers
- Eight (8) Sony Touch Readers
Webcasts in bold above are eligible for the Desktop Virtualization Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes ends April 12, 2010. See official website for details.
You can also stop by the Microsoft Virtualization portal: